WHAT YOU NEED:
– Rust-Oleum Glow in the Dark Paint
HOW TO DO IT:
– Find/buy rocks that you want to use. There are several different ways you can do this. You can paint the big rocks or the little rocks. Both look great!
– Clean your rocks! The paint is less likely to stick if it’s dirty.
– Paint outdoors so the fumes don’t stick around your house.
– Put a light-average coat of paint on the rocks of your choice.
– Place your rocks and enjoy! You will never have to repaint them either. The UV rays from the sun “charge” the glow.