Oatmeal and Yogurt
Yet more delicious food helping you fight pimples, zits, and blackheads? If you can avoid eating it, you’ll be amazed by it’s acne-fighting results.
The oatmeal and yogurt face mask is suitable for all skin types and is a very effective natural skin cleanser, facial scrub, and a soothing facial mask. Oatmeal contains 18 different amino acids and has hypo allergenic properties that help heal blemishes, rashes, allergies and repair damaged skin. Oatmeal can absorb and remove skin impurities while providing very gentle exfoliation, leaving skin smooth, soft, and clean with a healthy glow. Yogurt is also effective at cleansing and disinfecting pores, preventing acne, moisturizing the skin and revitalizing its texture. Yogurt’s antibacterial and anti-fungal properties make it a useful, de-germing cleanser treating skin conditions such as acne and eczema, and its lactic-acid content soothes irritation, clarifies the pores and softens the skin.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- A few drops of honey
How do you make it:
1. Add the yogurt to the oatmeal in a small bowl and mix together.
2. Warm a few drops of honey. To do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a minute then add a few drops of honey to the spoon.
3. Stir the honey into the yogurt and oatmeal mixture.
4. Make sure your face is washed & your make up removed before you apply the mask.
5. Apply the mask gently to your face.
6. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
7. Then rinse it off with several splashes of warm water.
8. Pat your face dry with a warm towel.