How To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Have you ever tried to hard boil eggs, only to have them still runny when you finished? With this no fail cheat, you will come out with perfect hard boiled eggs every time! The process is pretty much the same as how you normally do it, but with one little secret. That secret would be to poke a hole in the bottom (or round part) of the egg with a push pin. But here are the the step by step instructions for those who have never in their life hard boiled an egg:
- Bring the eggs to room temperature and start to boil water in a pot
- While you are waiting for the water to come to a boil, poke a hole with a push pin the the bottom/rounded part of the egg
- Place the eggs in the boiling water and allow for the water to come back to a boil
- Once it reaches boiling again, turn the heat down to low and place a lid on the pot.
- Allow to sit for 8-10 minutes
- Once that time is up, dump that water and soak the eggs in cold water for a couple minutes
- Finally, crack the eggs on a hard surface and peel then enjoy!