How To Painlessly Remove Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags
We all have moles, and most of us will get skin tags or warts that we’d love to get rid of as well. Most insurance companies won’t cover a surgical procedure, and laser treatment will leave you in mounds of debt and could leave you with a mole removal scar that looks almost as bad as the mole originally did. You can save yourself a bundle of cash by removing the mole, wart, or skin tags right from home. It’s surprisingly simple and not even remotely painful or uncomfortable. All you need is cotton balls, water proof tape, and Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs works much better than other brands).
To remove moles or warts, take a cotton ball and soak it in the apple cider vinegar. Then place the soaked cotton on top of the mole and put the tape on it, to keep it sticking for longer period. Repeat this process at least three times a day. Replace it with new cotton balls soaked in vinegar. Those who wish to remove protruding moles must see the result after two weeks. It acts fast and makes the mole shrink, reducing its size and finally layering it off the skin. You can also do this just once a day for 8 hours (while you sleep works best). Some people may see results faster than others. If you want to get your mole tested for cancer, it’s important to go see a doctor.
Skin tags are a little different. If you don’t know what a skin tag is, they are small, harmless growths that hang down like protruding flaps of skin from the body. They are more commonly found on overweight people and people suffering from diabetes. Skin tags are typically painless, but after rubbing on clothing and other parts of the body, they can become irritated. Grab your apple cider vinegar and follow these steps to get rid of your skin tags once and for all.
- Clean the skin around the blemish with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Dry the skin thoroughly. Scratch the tag gently with a toothpick, let it not bleed.
- Soak a small piece of cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze out the excess vinegar.
- Place the soaked cotton wool on the skin tag and hold it with a bandage. Leave it overnight.
- Remove the bandage and cotton wool the next morning and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat it for 3-4 days, until the skin tag darkens, dries and falls off.