Amazing Travel Tips That Nobody Tells You About
There always seems to be a new regulation or restriction that is placed on flying and once we think we know everything, something changes. Now it’s almost impossible to travel with any type of liquids going thru airport security unless you have your baggage checked or it is in an “approved” container. But instead of trying to break the law when it comes to getting your shampoo on the plane in your carry-on, why not follow these easy tips that most people don’t know about. Whether it is for business travel or you happen to be a traveling nurse or you simply are just wanting to get away for a few days, these helpful hints will come in handy, no matter what the occasion is for your travel.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding. Rolled clothes take up less space in your suitcase than if they were folded.
- Use a shower cap to pack dirty shoes. Make sure your clothes stay clean while traveling and don’t worry about taking up too much extra room.
- Get a good workout or plenty of exercise the day before you travel. This helps avoid jet lag and once you finally get to where you are going, make sure to get plenty of fresh air for an instant boost of energy.
- Use a dryer sheet to keep clothes smelling clean. Like it says, just put a clean dryer sheet in the suitcase to keep clothes from getting a musty smell.
- Contact cases are excellent for storage. If you are only going to be gone for a couple days, there is no need to pack your whole bathroom full of cosmetics. Just put what you might need in a contact case for easy storage and transport.
- Buttons can do more than hold outfits closed. You can use a button to hold your earrings and keep them together when you are traveling. Simply run the earring thru one of the holes and use the clip to lock it in place.
- Get thru security faster by taking a left turn. Studies show that people who make left turns when going thru security tend to get thru it much more quickly.
- A shoe of wine. You can transport wine in your checked baggage by placing it in your shoes. Not only are you able to protect it that way, you are also able to avoid Customs if you are traveling internationally.