How To Make Quick And Easy Oreo Bites
They are known for being “America’s favorite cookie” but what if there was something that could make it even better? What if you could take mini Oreo’s and turn them into a bite sized truffle? This is one simple dessert that is sure to be a hit at all parties you show up to, not to mention, it only requires 3 ingredients.
Like with most Oreo desserts, you are going to need mini Oreo’s and cream cheese, but the 3rd and final ingredient is crescent rolls. Below is the recipe to make these easy to bake desserts and you don’t have to worry about having a lot of time to make them.
- 1 – 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
- 2 – tubes of crescent roll dough
- 2 – 4 oz. package mini Oreo cookies
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pans with baking spray or use silicone muffin pan.
- Start by crushing one package of mini Oreo cookies by using a rolling pin, or a food processor.
- In small bowl combine crashed oreo cookies and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed, and set aside.
- Working with half of the dough, roll your crescent roll dough out onto a large cutting work surface.
- Using a knife or a pizza slicer , cut the dough into 6 roughly even squares.
- Place each of the dough squares into a mini muffin pan.
- Cover the dough squares with aluminum foil and fill with a few baking beads.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven without turning it off.
- Remove the aluminum foil with the baking beads.
- Spoon the oreo cream cheese dip into each little cup until they are all full.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the edges are browned, but not burned.
- Remove from oven and garnish each bite with mini-oreo cookie on top,
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transfering onto a serving platter.