At some point in your lifetime, you’ve probably experienced the wonder that is Disney World or Disney Land. When you were younger, you saw it as the luxury vacation that every child dreams about. Times may have changed but Disney World is still that magical luxury vacation you remember it as. If you have children of your own, or even nieces and nephews, sharing this experience with them can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Thanks to Coupon Disney, you don’t have to empty your savings account to book the trip either. If you’re unfamiliar with Coupon Disney, it’s a popular website that provides excellent tips and tricks to get the most out of your vacation while spending the least amount of money as possible. Before your vacation, print off the list of tips and tricks and pack it in your travel bag or suitcase.
- When you enter a park, you must first go through security. To make this process move quickly, go ahead and unzip all of your bag’s compartments. Also the security guard will first check the bag to the person on his left and then he will check the person on his right. Try to go thru the shortest line! Don’t just follow the crowds.
- If you get sick at Disney, let a Cast Member know. They can advice you on how to get over the counter medications, transportation to the nearest doctor’s office and more. Disney is very good about taking care of their guests that are under the weather, you just have to remember to ask them!
- Bring Disney stuffed animals, stickers, etc to decorate your room and window. As long as nothing is permanent, you are welcome to decorate your resort window however you wish. Plus Mousekeeping has fun with the stuffed animals and often rearranges them while you are in the park. We have come back to the room to find our stuffed animals watching tv, sleeping in the bed, etc.
- FASTPASS is a wonderful program that Disney offers all their guests. Fastpass essentially reserves you a spot in a shorter line during a specific hour during that day. If you are staying on site, you can book your Fastpasses in advance. If you are staying offsite, you can book your Fastpasses when you arrive at the park that day. When the time comes for you to redeem your Fastpass ticket, return to the ride but use the Fastpass entrance. You will then get to skip ahead of all the people in the regular queue and you will feel like a celebrity! See the park map for all the details on which rides have Fastpass.
- A good way to make your kids behave during your trip is to do Tinker Bell gifts. Bring a bunch of little Disney themed toys with you (from the Dollar Tree) and have Tinker Bell leave one each night for the kids that were good that day. Tinker Bell usually leaves our gifts on the window sill.
via Coupon Disney